We were looking for a list and frankly with all the baking and shopping we had to do, this year it was somebody else’s turn to come up with a list. We found the Independent’s list of 10 best Christmas cookbooks was a pretty good guide.
If you want a quick list of who features, here we go:
1. Jamie Oliver’s Christmas Cookbook by Jamie Oliver
2. The Great British Bake Off Christmas by Lizzie Kamenetzky With Recipes From Bake Off Judges & Contestants
3. Gizzi’s Season’s Eatings: Feasts and Celebrations from Halloween to Happy New Year by Gizzi Erskine
4. Christmas Cookies to Make and Bake by Ryland Peters & Small
5. Nigella Christmas: Easy-to-Follow Recipes and Reassuring Advice by Nigella Lawson
6. Cocktail Cookbook by Oskar Kinberg
7. Primrose Bakery Christmas by Martha Swift
8. Gennaro’s Italian Bakery by Gennaro Contaldo
9. Delia’s Happy Christmas by Delia Smith
10. Soup for Syria: Recipes to Celebrate our Shared Humanity by Barbara Abdeni Massaad
You can read the full article, 10 best Christmas cookbooks on the Independent website.
If you’re quick, you could get any of the above books via Amazon Prime (including 30 day free trial)